Labrador Down Parka - Navy
The Labrador Parka is a minimalist, long winter coat with utilitarian components, perfectly adapted to withstand extreme cold (650 Fill). Insulated with white duck down, it's nice and warm without being too heavy or bulky. The exterior fabric lends waterproof protection that keeps snow and wintry mixes from seeping in, and the full length snap-down storm flap seals out the wind. The long parka profile provides extra coverage below the belt and makes it easy to layer over any outfit.
- Insulation: 650 in³/oz Canadian white-duck down sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Comfort index: -30°C/-22°F
- Straight and semi-slim fit to ensure a balance between mobility and thermal efficiency
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM. Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- Treated shell with C6 durable water repellent
- Resistant and breathable shell with minimal and clean seams
- Horizontal buffle interior with hidden waist adjustment to optimize compact heat distribution
- YKK two-way zipper, protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps
- Fixed hood with internal headband adjustment
- Storm cuffs insulated for a secure and comfortable fit
- Two hand pockets with snaps, lined in microthermal polyester.
- Interior zippered pocket for easy access and the safe storage of essential items
- Black Alcantara suede logo patch
- Machine washable
- Certifications: BLUESIGN®, Global Recycled Standard and OEKO-TEX®
- Lining: 50% Recycled polyester/50% Recycled fibres
- Technical outer fabric: 57% Polyester/43% REPREVE® polyester (recycled fibres from plastic bottles)
- Made in Canada
If we are sold out of your size, or would like another colour or model, please contact us to arrange a special order.