First and foremost, we’d like to thank you all for the support, patience, and understanding you have given us while we've been closed. We've missed each and every one of you!! Your support is the reason we are able to re-open the store and continue operating as a business.
Keeping our workplace, staff, customers and the general public safe is our primary focus. We will be implementing the following controls to protect everyone:
- Frequent hand washing or hand sanitizing by staff
- Wearing of a face mask by staff and we highly encourage you to do the same (as of July 7, City of Toronto has made masks or face coverings mandatory)
- Providing hand sanitizer for visitors to use upon entry and exit
- Sanitizing door handles, work surfaces, screens, payment machines, cash registers, and equipment after every appointment/customer
- Steaming of articles of clothing that were tried on
- Steaming of the change room curtains
- There will be marked Xs at the checkout and direction arrows throughout the store to encourage social distancing
If you would like to set-up a shopping appointment outside of our new hours, please email info@muddygeorge.
If you'd prefer to shop from home, our online store remains fully functional, and we continue to ship packages (new lower/faster rates) and provide curbside pickup.