Whether you love it or hate it, Valentine's Day is less than two weeks away. For those in new(ish), short-term relationships, there is a grand romantic expectation that is unlikely to be met. For those in more long-term relationships, you probably don't "celebrate" Valentine's Day anymore because you might already have a "date night".
Every relationship has it's issues and some experts even say it's healthy to have a fight every now and then. Either way, for whatever reason(s), your relationship might not be where you want it to be. Sure you might be thinking a romantic dinner and bouquet of roses might get it back on track, but those are transparent and thoughtless ideas.
What better way to show that special someone how much you love and care for them then by subtlety (and perhaps selfishly) suggesting environmental aids that might help with your relationship. Here are a few loving examples:
- Are you constantly fighting because you think your partner is "stepping out" on you? Eagle Eye is a soothing stone that calms outbursts of anger and stimulates loyalty and courage.
- Are you looking to spruce up your intimacy and sex-life? Lava Rock and therefore fire is commonly associated with qualities of energy and passion.
- Do you feel like you're ready to take your relationship to the next level and get married? Is your partner afraid of commitment and/or marriage? Tiger's Eye helps to release fear and anxiety and also stimulates taking action.
- Do you feel you always have to carry the conversation? Are you embarrassed to bring your partner out in social settings because you fear they might sound dumb? Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability.
- BONUS: Is your relationship past its "best before" date. Do you want to pull the plug but perhaps leave no hard feelings. Onyx can help release negative emotions and is used to end unhappy or bothersome relationships.
Leave a comment