Fisherman Parka - Wool Lined Waxed Dark Green
The Fisherman Parka by Manifattura Ceccarelli is undoubtedly your companion for colder and wet days. The outer shell features a 100% waxed water repellent cotton from Scotland's Halley Stevensons while the insulation is 100% pure natural wool*, providing extreme heat retention. The surprisingly lightweight parka features a straight slightly longer cut with enough room around the shoulders thanks to its Raglan sleeve construction. Two buttoned hip bellow pockets provide enough room for your belongings while two chest snap-button hand warmer pockets keep your hands...warm. Three zippered internal pockets plus pen pockets ensures you have enough room for your personal items (or tackle boxes =). A brimmed hood with adjustable cord via leather stoppers keeps you protected from the elements while the internal adjustable cord provides shape and helps prevent wind from riding up the inside of the jacket. In typical fisherman-style jackets, the back of the jacket has two large zippered pockets for additional items.
- Water repellent
- Two buttoned hip bellow pockets
- Two chest snap-button hand warmer pockets
- Three zippered internal pockets plus pen pockets
- Brimmed hood with adjustable cord with leather stoppers
- Internal adjustable cord with leather stoppers
- Two large rear zippered pockets
- Leather pull tabs on outside zippers
- Two-way YKK Zipper with buttoned storm flap
- Brushed chin guard
- Adjustable buttoned cuffs
- 100% Waxed cotton shell
- 100% Pure Wool thermal insulated lining
- 100% Virgin Wool sleeve padding
- 100% Nylon sleeve lining
- Model 7031-WX
- Made in Italy
* The thermal insulation material used for the lining of this jacket has been made in full respect of nature and animals. It is 100% pure new wool. Wool has always been the best thermal insulation that exists in nature. It does not deteriorate with time but keeps its characteristics unchanged. It is a natural water-repellent and hygroscopic as it takes sweat away from the body without wetting it. It keeps its thermal insulation characteristics even when wet, keeping in body heat. The wool comes from sheep that have not been submitted to the "mulesing" treatment.
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size.