With a throwback-inspired silhouette, this minimal, chunky-ish sneaker features an innovative and comfortable design made from a slew of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials.
- Upper in Ripstop (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels in Suede, V-Knit & T.P.U. (Thermo Plastic Polyurethane) details
- Side V Logo in Rubber & Rice Waste (23%)
- Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottles or plain laces 100% organic cotton
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Insole in Sugarcane (64%) & Recycled plastic bottles (21%)
- 40% bio-sourced midsole (Sugar Cane)
- 49% bio-sourced glued outsole: made of Amazon rubber (25%) & Rice Waste (24%)
- Additional Black laces included
- Style # VT012390
- Made in Brazil
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size. This style runs a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to size down.