0405-12SP "Going to Battle" 12oz Selvedge Denim - High Tapered Fit
The 0405-12SP from MOMOTARO is sewn using a lightweight 12oz Japanese denim fabric, sanforized for immediate wear. Designed as an ultra-wearable indigo denim, these features a classic indigo color that will fade to a vintage blue with wear. Loaded with signature MOMOTARO details, including the iconic battle stripes as well as pink selvedge and inseam, both of which serve as an homage to the peach in the original "Momotaro" folktale. The "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength. The warrior stripes also represent the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the folklore story.
MOMOTARO's "High Tapered" fit is a slim and tapered fit, with a medium rise, roomier thighs, and a strong taper throughout the leg.
- 12oz Zimbabwe cotton
- One wash fabric (sanforized)
- Pink selvedge, representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story
- Pink inseam thread
- "Going to Battle" stripes on back pocket
- Custom branded natural leather patch
- Custom engraved iron buttons
- Button fly
- Filled belt loops
- Jacquard pocket lining
- Chain stitched hems and waistband
- Copper custom engraved pocket rivets (hidden on back)
- 34" Inseam
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
Important Note: Every denim product will lose colour. This is due to the special indigo dying process. After several washes, the losing of colour will be less and will stop over time. Some helpful advise:
- When washing, close the zipper and fasten all buttons and always turn the jeans inside out. Wash separately. When drying, hang the jeans (preferabbly in shade) inside out and let the jeans dry naturally.
- Pay attention when you sit on light surfaces
- Be careful with wearing light clothes (i.e. underwear). Body warmth may cause denim to fade out