Low-cut sneakers feature the brand's signature "V" logo, an organic cotton and recycled polyester upper, and soles crafted with wild rubber from the Amazon Forest.
pUper in Alveomesh (100% plastic bottles recycled)
- Pannels in suede & leather
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (23%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (53%)
- Glued outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Sugarcane insole, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A. (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) & organic cotton
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Style # RB012382
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled plastic bottles. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size.