Clean, classic sneaks made of canvas and Amazonian wild rubber – harvesting it leads to the protection of thousands of hectares of rainforest per year.
- Upper in certified organic cotton canvas, without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Cultivated in Brazil and Peru according to the principles of fair trade.
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Lining in organic cotton
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Vulcanized outsole made from 54% bio-based & recycled materials (19% Amazonian rubber, 23% rice waste, 12% recycled rubber)
- Organic cotton laces
- Style # NT012354
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
Also available in Black.
Each Veja outer sole is made of rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Rubber tappers are paid fair prices, and the use of wild rubber from Amazonia increases the economic value of the forest and helps in the fight against deforestation.
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size.