Clean, classic sneaks made of canvas and Amazonian wild rubber – harvesting it leads to the protection of thousands of hectares of rainforest per year.
- Upper in 100% certified organic cotton canvas, without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Cultivated in Brazil and Peru according to the principles of fair trade.
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Lining in 100% organic cotton
- Insole made of Sugarcane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A. (ethylene-vinyl acetate) & organic cotton
- Vulcanized sole made of Amazonian rubber (18%) & rice waste (28%)
- Organic cotton laces
- Style # NT012361
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
Each Veja outer sole is made of rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Rubber tappers are paid fair prices, and the use of wild rubber from Amazonia increases the economic value of the forest and helps in the fight against deforestation.
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size.