Clean, classic sneaks made of suede and Amazonian wild rubber – harvesting it leads to the protection of thousands of hectares of rainforest per year.
- Upper in Organic Cotton (100%)
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Vulcanized sole made of Amazonian rubber (18%) & rice waste (28%)
- Insole made of Sugarcane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A. (ethylene-vinyl acetate) & organic cotton
- Organic cotton lining (100%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Style # NA011397
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
Each Veja outer sole is made of rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Rubber tappers are paid fair prices, and the use of wild rubber from Amazonia increases the economic value of the forest and helps in the fight against deforestation.
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size.