From the rollout of technological advancements like improved cushioning and specialized outsole construction to the introduction of the iconic ‘N’ logo, the 1970s were a pivotal time in New Balance’s history. The 327 boldly reimagines the brand’s running heritage, with a contemporary-minded reworking of classic design elements that, individually, would be considered hallmarks of ‘70s simplicity. With an angular reworking of the aerodynamically minimalist wedge silhouette, asymmetrically applied, oversized ‘N’ branding, and a wraparound, trail-inspired lug outsole, the 327 sheds new light on the ‘70s as an era of innovation.
- Flared midsole
- Synthetic and suede upper* featuring exaggerated fang design inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Oversized N branding
- Medial linear ‘New Balance’ text branding
- Lugged outsole inspired by 355 trail running shoe
- Rubber heel wrap inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Retro inspired nylon tongue
- Split eyerow
- Model no. MS327WC
- Made in China
* The uppers are made of 50% or more recycled content, and/or leather that supports more responsible manufacturing through the Leather Working Group.