The iconic Penny Loafer silhouette has been given Astorflex’s environmentally-friendly update. Handmade in Northern Italy, these are outfitted with their trademark sustainably sourced, traditionally dyed leather — slow-tanned for suppleness (30 days) — and natural rubber soles. The plush suede and comfortable natural crepe soles make these charming loafers easy to dress up for your next outdoor party or down with jeans and a polo for a night on the town.
- Vegetable-dyed suede leather upper
- Supple natural leather interior
- All-around hand-stitched welt
- Memory foam footbed
- Debossed branding on the footbed
- Natural, biodegradable 100% Rubber Crepe outsole
- Made in Italy
Also available in Stone
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Check our blog post on Astorflex to read up on the Italian footwear brand.