The 2002R reintroduces a technical running favorite from 2010, outfitting the original design with modern performance upgrades. Don’t call it retro though. The mixed-materials upper boasts a predominantly white palette, with leather underlays across the forefoot and profiles donning a seemingly aged aesthetic. Detailing around the profile “N” logos, collar and throughout the outsole proffer stark navy contrast, which creates a combination resembling the ever meme-able New Balance 624. The performance of a Stability Web equipped and N-ergy shock absorbing outsole, ABZORB midsole and ABZORB SBS heel cushioning offer comfort and performance that can’t be pinned down with a date.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- ABZORB SBS heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Suede upper for style and comfort
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Model no. ML2002RQ
- Made in Vietnam
Note, sizes 10.5 through 12 coming soon.