Modelled after a 1950 and 60's military sneakers, these low cut corduroy sneaker takes a classic silhouette and gets combined with modern techniques for an innovative sneaker. The corduroy, sourced from Pontoglio 1883*, are vulcanized to the rubber outsole via double piping foxing tape on the midsole. Additional features include branding at heel and on the tongue as well as a removable OrthoLite EcoLT insole and cushioned ankle.
- Pontoglio 1883 corduroy uppers
- Rubber cap toe
- Vulcanized construction
- OrthoLite EcoLT insole
- Calendar outsole
- Cushioned ankle
- Front flat cotton lace-up closure
- Woven brand label on tongue
- Rubber brand label on heel
- Additional laces included
- 100% Cotton and lining
- 100% Rubber outsole
- Made in Korea
Also available in Castoro Olive
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
* Pontoglio 1883 is a historic Italian company specialized in the production of velvets and Corduroy since 1883. The mill is totally vertical, as weaving, dyeing, printing and finishing departments are all in-house, allowing for a more controlled and higher quality output of fabrics.