Modelled after a 1950 and 60's military sneakers, these low cut canvas sneaker takes a classic silhouette and gets combined with modern techniques for an innovative sneaker. The 6oz canvas uppers, sourced from KURASHIKI HAMPU*, are vulcanized to the rubber outsole via double piping foxing tape on the midsole. Additional features include branding at heel and on the tongue as well as a removable OrthoLite EcoLT insole.
- KURASHIKI HAMPU canvas uppers
- Rubber cap toe
- Vulcanized construction
- OrthoLite EcoLT insole
- Calendar outsole
- Front flat cotton lace-up closure
- Woven brand label on tongue
- Rubber brand label on heel
- Additional laces included
- 100% Canvas upper and lining
- 100% Rubber outsole
- Made in Korea
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
* The quality of KURASHIKI HAMPU is partly achieved through a sophisticated thread-twisting technique that has been handed down for more than 120 years. The flexibility and strength of the thread derive from the twisting of several 100% cotton yarns. The canvas is woven by a melodious process on a shuttle loom that has been used with care throughout the ages. Natural cotton is transformed into richly textured KURASHIKI HAMPU with an artisanal hand and a close eye to detail.