Blacksmith 6-Inch Leather Boots - Black Prairie
The Blacksmith is descended from a boot that was worn in farm fields and workshops by day and shined-up to go out at night. The 6-inch boot originally protected feet and ankles from hot cinders at the forge, and today it locks out dirt in the summer and snow in the winter. True to its roots, the Blacksmith blends construction and materials that create both rugged durability and handsome styling. Premium Red Wing Leather, a three-quarter Goodyear welt, and Puritan triple stitch sit on a Vibram 430 Mini-lug outsole that provides trustworthy all-season traction. The classic design is comfortable anywhere from rugged hikes through the wilderness, to stomping around the city.
- Made from full grain leather sourced from the S.B. Foot Tanning Co. that delivers an enduring and polished character over time.
- Vibram 430 Mini-lug outsole
- Cork midsole
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt construction
- Classic 4 hole style with 3 lace hooks.
- Solid brass Dull Gilt hooks and eyelets
- Steel shank to relieve tension by diminishing the load on your arches, calves, and knees
- Flat waxed laces
- No. 8 last features a bump toe that allows toes to move more naturally and fits a variety of foot shapes
- Product No. 3345
- 100% Leather
- Handmade in USA
Runs large. Many customers size down 1/2 to 1 full size.
Also available in Copper Rough & Tough Leather.
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage footwear should fit comfortably tight on the foot, with enough room to freely wiggle toes. As you wear the footwear, the full grain leather upper, insole, and cork midsole will mold to your feet, creating an increasingly personalized fit over time.