Japan Blue's Tapered fit is slim in the top block, has a medium rise, enough room in the thigh to be comfortable, and begins to taper from the upper thigh all the way to the leg opening. It is flattering on all body types and is Japan Blue's most popular cut.
The JB0401 fabric is the original 14.8oz denim fabric Japan Blue first gained notoriety for. The tough American cotton allows for the stronger yarn, as well as giving it a nice deep indigo colour when dyed. The Warp yarn is rope dyed in deep indigo blue, which will give a great fade with subtle contrast over time. The vintage shuttle loom on which the fabric is woven is sped up to tighten the weave, given the already rough and rugged textile a strong finish.
- A bit of leeway is given from the thighs to the knees, then towards the hem it is tapered narrow.
- 14.8oz US (Texas) selvedge denim fabric
- Rope dyed indigo
- 5 Brass button fly with Japan Blue custom engraved antique gold finish
- Blue Inseam cotton thread
- Antique gold rivets
- Japan Blue logo stamp on interior pocket bag
- Vegetable tanned natural leather patch
- Hidden coin pocket selvedge
- Red & white selvedge detailing
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
** Eligible for free shipping within Canada **
Important Note: Every denim product will lose colour. This is due to the special indigo dying process. After several washes, the losing of colour will be less and will stop over time. Some helpful advise:
- When washing, close the zipper and fasten all buttons and always turn the jeans inside out. Wash separately. When drying, hang the jeans (preferabbly in shade) inside out and let the jeans dry naturally.
- Pay attention when you sit on light surfaces
- Be careful with wearing light clothes (i.e. underwear). Body warmth may cause denim to fade out