Sepulchre is a mysterious and thought-inspiring fragrance. Works for any occasion to lift spirits and inspire creativity. Sepulchre is a small room or monument, cut in rock or built of stone, used for burial.
Scent notes: white flower, wood, herbs
- Lid may act as burner.
- Travels well.
- 20 cones per tin.
- Burn time: 15 min approx.
- Lasts 2-4 hours (medium size room).
- Made in USA
- Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
- Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
- Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
- Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
- Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
- Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.