The heavyweight t-shirt from 3Sixteen feature a 9oz. jersey fabric that’s custom knit in Canada, out of yarn-dyed indigo cotton threads. The material is then cut and sewn in San Francisco, CA in the same factory where their jeans are made. The tees have a triple needle coverstitched, never-sag collar that stays tight around the neck over extended wears. This t-shirt has been dyed with indigo and will subtly fade with every wear and wash.
- Indigo dyed
- 9oz. jersey fabric custom knit in Canada
- Triple needle coverstitched collar
- Regular fit
- 100% Cotton
- Made in USA
Also available in Black, White and Heather Grey. Note, these tees will shrink 1” in the chest and 2” in length upon their first wash; please size accordingly.
Important Note: Every indigo product will lose colour. This is caused due to the special indigo dying process. After several washings, the losing of colour will be less and will stop over time. Some helpful advise:
- Wash separately and always inside out
- Pay attention when you sit on light surfaces
- Be careful with wearing light clothes (i.e. underwear). Body warmth may cause colour to fade out