The iconic Desert Boot silhouette has been given Astorflex’s environmentally-friendly update. Handmade in Northern Italy, these are outfitted with their trademark sustainably sourced, traditionally dyed leather — slow-tanned for suppleness (30 days) — and natural rubber soles, these boots were hand-stitched and feature a soft leather interior for the ultimate in comfortable, eco-friendly style. Both flat and waxed cotton laces included.
- Vegetable-dyed suede leather upper
- Supple natural leather interior
- All-around hand-stitched welt
- Blind eyelet
- Tonal flat and waxed laces included
- Leather midsole
- Memory foam footbed
- Debossed branding at the tongue and footbed
- Natural, biodegradable 100% Rubber Crepe outsole
- Made in Italy
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Also available in Sabbia (Sand)
Check our blog post on Astorflex to read up on the Italian footwear brand.