The Evans boot represents the ultimate combination of function and style, based on the Original 1000 Mile Boot silhouette and handcrafted in the USA. Its sleek, smooth and extremely soft Horween Chromexcel (CXL) leather upper from the famed Horween Leather Company is paired with a stacked leather outsole equipped with a Vibram lug forepart and heel for reliable traction. No detail is spared in its impeccable design, bound together with Goodyear Welt Construction. The classic design is comfortable anywhere from rugged hikes through the wilderness, to stomping around the city.
- Made from super soft Horween Chromexcel (CXL) leather from Chicago's Horween tannery that breaks in substantially easier than most boots from heritage brands and delivers an enduring and polished character over time.
- DuraShocks compression pads absorb shock in the heel and forefoot and are a big reason why Wolverine boots have sustained their reputation as the most comfortable boots on the market today.
- Stacked leather outsole.
Butyl-treated leather outsole with Vibram® rubber forepart and heel for traction and durability.
- Horween® Leather footbed.
- Classic 4 hole style with 3 lace hooks.
- Classic plain toe design.
- Waxed cotton laces.
- 360° Goodyear Welt construction.
- Approx. 1" heel.
- Product No. W40049
- 100% Leather
- Handmade in USA
Runs large. We recommend buying 1/2 size smaller than normal.
Also available in Black and Dark Brown.
** Eligible for free global shipping **