The Dukeflex boots represents Astorflex’s eco-conscious approach to footwear; they’re handcrafted in Italy using vegetable tanned suede to avoid use of harmful dyes. The soles are made from natural crepe rubber, too, and are designed to naturally mold to your feet for superior comfort and support. This chukka style with an updated moc-toe front pairs just as easily with jeans as it does with chinos. Both tonal flat and round laces included.
- Vegetable-tanned suede leather upper
- Supple natural leather interior
- All-around hand-stitched welt
- Three blind eyelet lace up fastening
- Set of tonal flat laces and tonal round laces included
- Leather midsole
- Memory foam footbed
- Debossed branding at the tongue and footbed
- Natural, biodegradable 100% Rubber Crepe outsole
- Made in Italy
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Check our blog post on Astorflex to read up on the Italian footwear brand.