Alban Isosoft Parka - Graphite
The Alban Parka is a winter jacket for style and warmth in the snowy city. A semi-slim fit keeps bulk down and looks high, so you can look the part whether you're wearing slacks or jeans. Packed with 250 grams of Isosoft insulation, the snow and frigid temps don't stand a chance. A water-repellent coating helps moisture bead up and roll right off your shoulders, so throw the hood up and head into the blizzard.
- Vegan, animal-free
- Insulation: 92% recycled isosoft
- Comfort index: -30°C/-22°F
- Straight and slim fit to ensure a balance between mobility and thermal efficiency
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM. Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- Treated shell with C6 durable water repellent
- Breathable shell, tone-on-tone stitching on the median back.
- Innovative box wall interior with internal waist adjustment to optimize compact heat distribution
- YKK black oxyde custom two-way zipper-pullers, protected by a windproof flap with hidden black oxyde eyelets and snaps
- Fixed hood with internal headband adjustment
- Storm cuffs insulated for a secure and comfortable fit
- Two hand pockets lined in microthermal polyester
- Inside pocket with zipper closure for easy access and the safe storage of essential items
White Alcantara Suede logo patch
- Machine washable
- Certifications: BLUESIGN®, Global Recycled Standard and OEKO-TEX®
- Lining: 50% Recycled polyester/50% Recycled fibres
- Technical outer fabric: 100% Polyester
- Made in Canada
If we are sold out of your size, or would like another colour or model, please contact us to arrange a special order.