HESTRA Deerkskin Wool Tricot Glove is crafted from White tailed deer from North America, giving it a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture. The Wool Tricot keeps your hands warm during cold, damp autumn days. The Vegetable tanned goat leather cuff is a natural leather tanned with bark extract. The wool lining keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation down to minus five degrees celsius. Featuring a snap button cuff and elastics to keep the glove in place and protect against the cold.
- Deerskin leather and Wool tricot outer
- Wool inner lining
- Buttoned and elasticated knit cuff to keep cold air out
- Branding patch on palm-side cuff
- smooth texture
- Outer: Deerskin leather; 36% Wool, 25% Cotton, 25% Acrylic, 14% Polyamide
- Lining: 80% Merino, 20% Polyamide
- Made in China
Sizing: Circumference is measured around your palm at its widest point. Length is measured from your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
HESTRA gloves are designed to have an extra 1/4 inch at the fingertip. This will allow warm air to circulate around your fingers and will also provide maximum dexterity.
- Medium Circumference : 20 cm - 21.9 cm; Medium Length: 18.3 cm
- Large Circumference: 22 cm - 24.9 cm, Large Length: 19.3 cm
- Extra Large Circumference: 25 cm - 27.4 am, Large Length: 20.3 cm