The Classic Moc was first made by Red Wing in 1952. In the decades since, it’s grown into one of the most beloved lifestyle boots in the world. Originally made for sportsmen, the boot quickly grew into a favorite of farm and factory workers for its long-lasting construction, steady traction, and all-day comfort. The Classic Moc’s beloved features live on today, as the boot is built with the same pride and process now as it was then. Moc toe construction and the iconic Traction Tred rubber outsole lead the way, and Puritan triple stitching and a Goodyear welt make the boot a legend in durability. The classic design is comfortable anywhere from rugged hikes through the wilderness, to stomping around the city.
- Made from full grain leather sourced from the S.B. Foot Tanning Co. that delivers an enduring and polished character over time.
- Traction Tred flat outsole provides superb stability
- No heel and soft sole for sure footing
- Cork midsole
- 360° Goodyear Welt construction (resoleable)
- Classic 7 hole style
- Nickel eyelets
- Taslan laces
- No. 23 last provides extra room in the forefoot and instep to fit a variety of foot shapes
- Product No. 875
- 100% Leather
- Handmade in USA
Runs large. Many customers size down 1/2 to 1 full size.
Also available in Black Prairie Leather and Briar Oil-Slick Leather.
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage footwear should fit comfortably tight on the foot, with enough room to freely wiggle toes. As you wear the footwear, the full grain leather upper, insole, and cork midsole will mold to your feet, creating an increasingly personalized fit over time.