The Campo sneaker is Veja's new low classic silouette. The upper area and panels are made from ChromeFree leather while the lining is a mix of organic cotton and recycled polyester. The soles are made of Amazonian wild rubber.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather & coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%)
- Style # CP071537
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
Each Veja outer sole is made of rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Rubber tappers are paid fair prices, and the use of wild rubber from Amazonia increases the economic value of the forest and helps in the fight against deforestation.
Note, sizes in brackets denote manufacturers' size.