Jules Down Parka - Black
The Jules is a streamlined performance jacket with a slim, straight fit. A sleek and durable jacket, with ultra-technical components, perfectly designed for the northern life. Constructed with a water repellent Oxford REPREVE® shell, AquaGuard® zipper, and innovative horizontal baffle lining, this style merges design and performance to protect against even the most extreme conditions.
Insulation: 650 in³/oz Canadian white duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Comfort index: -30°C/-22°F
- Straight and slim fit to ensure a balance between mobility and thermal efficiency
- Breathable and water repellent shell with minimal seams
- Innovative horizontal baffle lining to maximize insulation benefits
- Fixed PERTEX®-lined, insulated hood with internal headband adjustment for a secure and comfortable fit.
- YKK AquaGuard® two-way zipper
- Internal waist adjustment and storm cuffs to maximize heat retention
- Two zippered hand pockets with microthermal polyester lining
- Interior zippered pocket for secure storage of essential items
- Signature Quartz Co. patch in black Alcantara suede
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM. Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- Treated shell with C6 durable water repellent
- Machine washable
- Certifications: BLUESIGN®, Global Recycled Standard and OEKO-TEX®
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% recycled fibres.
- Shell: 57% polyester / 43% REPREVE® recycled polyester Oxford fabric
- Made in Canada
If we are sold out of your size, or you would like another colour or model, please contact us to arrange a special order.